Teatro Gayarre (Av. de Carlos III, Pamplona) — this theater was initially built under the name of ‘Teatro Principal de Pamplona’ but changed its name in 1903 in memory of the tenor from the Roncal valley Julián Gayarre. It was moved to its present site in 1931, although conserving part of its original facade.
After a new of reforms, the Teatro Gayarre still conserves its ‘Italian horseshoe’ shape and its capacity of 1056 seats, spread between stalls, boxes and ‘gods’. Every year, it offers some of the best spectacles on offer in the country, without forgetting local companies and in-house productions. It also dedicates a special cycle for youngsters.